Wednesday 6 September 2017

Did you know Aditya Pancholi once said he and Kangana Ranaut were as good as husband and wife?

TENZLOT

Did you know Aditya Pancholi once said he and Kangana Ranaut were as good as husband and wife?

Aditya Pancholi had opened up in an interview in 2008 about his break-up with Kangana Ranaut.

By IndiaToday.in |

 September 6, 2017

Kangana Ranaut's affair with Aditya Pancholi when she was still looking for her big break is an open secret. According to Kangana, the much-married Aditya was no Mr Perfect, and beat her up.

In recent interviews, Kangana revealed how Aditya, who was her "father's age", would keep her under house arrest and she had to jump out of her first floor window to escape him. Kangana had many more tales of abuse and even claimed that she approached Aditya's wife Zarina Wahab for help, and when she was refused, she had no option but to approach the police. The police reportedly gave Aditya a stern warning to keep his distance, and that was that.

Aditya responded by calling her a "mad girl" and said that he was considering taking legal action against her for "lying".

This is not the first time Aditya has spoken up about Kangana's allegations. Back in 2008, he had given an explosive interview to Mumbai Mirror about how she had supposedly taken him for a ride.

"We were as good as husband and wife. I was actually building a house for both of us on Yari Road. We lived together for three years at a friends' place," he said.

Reminiscing how they first met, Aditya said, "Kangana didn't have a penny when I met her. I saw her the first time on the road. She was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It was June 27, 2004. She was drenched, and sitting on a bike with a guy from the Asha Chandra Acting Institute... It was pouring. Suddenly, she came up and said a warm 'hi' to me. When she said she was 'Kangana', I remembered a mutual friend had asked me to help her when she reached Mumbai. After that Kangana started calling me up persistently until I agreed to meet her. Initially she was a sweet small town girl. I fell in love with her."

Aditya claimed that he fell hard for Kangana and did everything he could to make it easy for her. But she supposedly took advantage of his trusting nature and took him for a ride.

"I was building a home for the two of us. Even the phone she was using was mine. Then one day she told me about this guy who was troubling her. When I asked for an itemised bill my world crashed on my head. The same guy's number recurred repeatedly in the bill. She spoke to this guy for 5,000 minutes in a month. Why was she calling a guy she claimed was troubling her? I should've been warned. But I was completely taken in by her. Things came to such a head that one of her mooh-bola brothers went to Dubai and got himself a job in a hotel on my recommendation without my knowledge. Yes, she has used me," he said.

Apparently, things went awry after Kangana returned from South Africa, where she was shooting for Suneel Darshan's Shakalaka Boom Boom. Aditya claimed that she got too close for comfort with another actor and even admitted to hitting her. "After she returned, I read her sent messages to another actor, while she was asleep. Her messages were certainly not innocent. And I remembered that the words she used for this actor were also used by her when she had called me from South Africa. That was the first time I hit her. We fought and made up," he said.

When Kangana's sister Rangoli became a victim of an acid attack, Aditya claimed to have gone out of his way to help her. "I bent backwards to get the guy nabbed. My wife warned me that I was dealing with an acid-throwing maniac who could harm our family. But, instead of being indebted she called me up one evening and began to abuse me and compared me with the guy who threw acid on her sister. I lost my cool and went to her house. I saw her trying to flee in an autorickshaw. I intercepted her and tried to talk with her but she ran away," the actor said.

According to Aditya, he spent money like water on Kangana, even after their break-up. "Some time back she called me to say she wanted money, about Rs 1 crore, to buy a house. (This, after she had complained against me to the police.) I called up a banker-friend and stood as her guarantor and got her a loan of Rs 50 lakh. Then, I gave her Rs 55 lakh cash from my pocket. Of this, she has returned Rs 25 lakh. She still owes me Rs 30 lakh," he said.

Not just for her house, Aditya reportedly also helped with other expenses. He said, "I've also spent Rs 10 lakh on her sister's plastic surgery, after the acid attack. But I'm not asking for that back. I paid all the bills. When Mukesh Bhatt asked back for her signing amount of Rs 50,000, I paid that for her too. I've written all that off. But I'd like to have the money that I lent her for her house."

1 comment:

Construction of Zoji La Tunnel starts – Will give all year road access to Leh, Ladakh

Rushlane Construction of Zoji La Tunnel starts – Will give all year road access to Leh, Ladakh All weather connectivity between Srinaga...